The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oa_login_login_page - Line: 17 - File: global.php(590) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(590) : eval()'d code 17 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 590 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oneall_social_login_library - Line: 10 - File: global.php(958) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(958) : eval()'d code 10 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 958 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$toplinks_tickets - Line: 9 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oa_login_other_page - Line: 29 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 29 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 584 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 203 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 584 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 203 postParser->parse_message

RFinder User Forums
Unable to use subscription - Printable Version

+- RFinder User Forums (https://forums-rfinder.net)
+-- Forum: RFinder B1 Discussions (https://forums-rfinder.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forums-rfinder.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Unable to use subscription (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Unable to use subscription - whistlersgoo - 02-07-2022

I signed up for three years, entered my data into my android and it shows up as a "trial". The same thing when I try to log into the website. Would like to use the service I paid for. Any help is appreciated... Huh

RE: Unable to use subscription - K7BBS - 02-09-2022

(02-07-2022, 10:03 PM)whistlersgoo Wrote: I signed up for three years, entered my data into my android and it shows up as a "trial". The same thing when I try to log into the website. Would like to use the service I paid for. Any help is appreciated... Huh

Which service did you sign up with?  Also If the device does not work with the carrier as you might have to haggle with them to cancel the contract as it would be no different if you got home only to find out the service did not work where you live. 

David
K7BBS 
RFinder B1+ V12