Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B1 Accessories
Accessories
  1. Hand-held microphone/speaker. The B1 can be outfitted with a handheld microphone, available at extra cost. It attaches to the right side of the radio. 
  2. Ear-piece/microphone. The B1 can be outfitted with an ear-piece and microphone, also available at extra cost. It also attaches to the right side of the radio.
  3. If neither a microphone or ear-piece is attached, a small plastic cover is available at extra cost, which will help keep the connector free of debris.
  4. A spare battery is common to many go-kits. You can purchase an extra battery, with rating of 2500mAh@7.6V. It will include a belt clip that is attached with two small screws. It’s easiest to install the belt clip by placing the battery on a flat surface, then pressing down on the belt clip while aligning the screw holes and tightening as necessary.
  5. If you prefer a belt loop mount over a belt clip, one is available at extra cost. Check Gigaparts.com for these accessories.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   RFinderB1 MicCover.JPG (Size: 9.08 KB / Downloads: 134)
Has anyone found the MIC pin-outs. Will this Radio work for Winlink and VARA FM ???
I have the wired earphone and it's a handy thing. Mine came with the external mic cover, and while I like it, it's broken twice on me (fixed with superglue). It seems to be somewhat brittle.
(05-15-2021, 09:48 PM)KI5EXY Wrote: Has anyone found the MIC pin-outs. Will this Radio work for Winlink and  VARA FM ???

I pulled the circuit board out of my speaker mic and I'm currently working on figuring out which wires go to what. I'm looking at modifying another cable for another mic setup to work with the RFinder B1.