Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non-existent support
RFinder has done a good job of bribing YouTube reviewers, but support for this product doesn't exist from RFinder. That will be my review on YT and other related online sources. If I wanted a troubled product, I could have built a Pi-Star for 1/4 the price. Too bad RFinder has dropped the ball or never intended to carry it.
Information 
(01-01-2021, 02:11 PM)htperry Wrote: RFinder has done a good job of bribing YouTube reviewers, but support for this product doesn't exist from RFinder. That will be my review on YT and other related online sources. If I wanted a troubled product, I could have built a Pi-Star for 1/4 the price. Too bad RFinder has dropped the ball or never intended to carry it.

I'm not sure where you have tried to get support from, but I just signed up & bought my RFinder yesterday and I joined their Facebook Group and have received loads of support & comments from helpful people and even have spoken to Bob (RFinder owner) privately and gotten his personal phone # to call with any questions.  All within 12 hours of buying my RFinder & signing up to their Facebook Group...   You may want to try that if you haven't yet.  There's lots of good info & people on that Facebook Group.  73 and good luck.