The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oa_login_login_page - Line: 17 - File: global.php(590) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(590) : eval()'d code 17 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 590 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oneall_social_login_library - Line: 10 - File: global.php(958) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(958) : eval()'d code 10 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 958 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$toplinks_tickets - Line: 9 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oa_login_other_page - Line: 29 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 29 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadviews_countguests" - Line: 745 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 745 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 584 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 829 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "usercountry" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(950) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(950) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 950 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 584 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "usercountry" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(950) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadsolved_button - Line: 39 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 39 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadsolved - Line: 49 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 49 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadsolved_button - Line: 71 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 71 errorHandler->error_callback

What Cellular Provider to use for new service.
Sad 
What cell phone provider can anyone recommend?

I want a new services as I only have my company phone (work)

When I went to Verizon and AT&T they both said my B1 was not compatible with their network.

....what am I doing wrong

73 de N5PSM, David
OK, so I went thru a similar thing with Verizon. My first visit, I got a guy that understood what he was doing and he wasn't put off by the fact that the IMEI number wasn't supported because I went in with the SIM from my iPhone in my B1 and it was working. So he did some magic and gave me a new SIM and the phone was working when I left the store. A few days later I got a message from Verizon saying that they were turning service off. So, I went back to the Verizon store and got less technically inclined CSRs who told me that my phone was "not supported" "3G only" and other crap. After getting the run-around for an hour, I left. I saw an article somewhere (here?) that recommended Mint as known to work. So I went online and ordered a Mint SIM. Worked first time and even apparently properly identified the phone as a "Runbo One Touch X".

So, Mint. Recommended. They are an MVNO for T-Mobile.

/Ted (waiting patiently for Verizon to get their crap together)
(10-25-2021, 05:10 PM)KC1JMZ Wrote: OK, so I went thru a similar thing with Verizon.  My first visit, I got a guy that understood what he was doing and he wasn't put off by the fact that the IMEI number wasn't supported because I went in with the SIM from my iPhone in my B1 and it was working.  So he did some magic and gave me a new SIM and the phone was working when I left the store.  A few days later I got a message from Verizon saying that they were turning service off.  So, I went back to the Verizon store and got less technically inclined CSRs who told me that my phone was "not supported" "3G only" and other crap.  After getting the run-around for an hour, I left.  I saw an article somewhere (here?) that recommended Mint as known to work.  So I went online and ordered a Mint SIM.  Worked first time and even apparently properly identified the phone as a "Runbo One Touch X".

So, Mint.  Recommended.  They are an MVNO for T-Mobile.

/Ted (waiting patiently for Verizon to get their crap together)

I ordered a sim from t-mobile, their cheapest prepaid plan and it worked fine
I found it also hard to convince them I started with US Cellular as I have AT&T for my iPhone and US Cellular has strong coverage in the mountains here.. They told me that their network does not support LTE of which I need to look into to see if that's really true. So I then went to T-Mobile and they started off saying that they could only sell me a Data plan for tablets or iPads.. and I said that would defeat have of the features of the device like phone or texting and I gave him that are you kidding me look. He then told me that they could sell me a pre-paid sim and I went with that.

When I first put it in my B1+ every thing that went over the cell data the inbound voice sounded like slow mo... but yet I could do a speed test and there was plenty of speed for voice. but after a day or two and a few reboots... that problem went away.. strange.. I'm not real happy with T-Mobile but it's only a prepaid card and when it runs out I will try another service.

K7BBS 
running RFinder B1+ with Version 12
I ended up with T-mobile and google Fi (which is also T-mobile I think).