The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oa_login_login_page - Line: 17 - File: global.php(590) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(590) : eval()'d code 17 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 590 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oneall_social_login_library - Line: 10 - File: global.php(958) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(958) : eval()'d code 10 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 958 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$toplinks_tickets - Line: 9 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $oa_login_other_page - Line: 29 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 29 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 584 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 203 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 584 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RFinder User Forums
B1 cellular connections - Printable Version

+- RFinder User Forums (https://forums-rfinder.net)
+-- Forum: RFinder B1 Discussions (https://forums-rfinder.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: FAQ (https://forums-rfinder.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: B1 cellular connections (/showthread.php?tid=42)

B1 cellular connections - k7gps.dave - 12-20-2020

Q: What cell companies does the RFinder B1 work with?
A: The RFinder B1 works with Verizon, TMobile, AT&T, Mint Mobile, and their MVNOs as well as CA, SA, EU, Oceana and Asian carriers. 

It will not work with Tello or Sprint. May not work with Visible Phone (uses Verizon)

If your B1 won't recognize the sim card you had activated in another phone (where it did work), download the app "LTE Discovery" on the OLD phone. See what band it is using for Verizon. If it is Band 13 or 66, you may not get coverage on the B1, since the B1 does not support those Bands. Info courtesy Andy Nourse.

RE: B1 cellular connections - KC1JMZ - 09-07-2021

I was told today at a Verizon store (Yes, Verizon, not a reseller) that this phone can't be put on their network because the IMEI is not recognized by their system. I double checked this tonight, neither the IMEI nor the MEID are valid in the Verizon "Bring your phone" lookup. I get "The device ID you entered is not valid." So what do I need to tell Verizon to get this phone on the network?.

Thanks!

/Ted - KC1JMZ

RE: B1 cellular connections - KC1JMZ - 09-08-2021

Never mind.  I just found and read the "Start Here" doc.  If someone could let me know if there is any update on the IMEI compatibility with Verizon, that would be helpful.  The Verizon folks I talked to can't/won't try to put my B1 on the network because they have been trained not to even try unless the IMEI appears in their app.

They gave me some BS story that the upgrade of their towers to 5G dropped my B1 off the system.

Stuck right now.

The really annoying thing is that I put the SIM card from my iPhone 11 into the B1 and it came right up.  So, it *would* work if it only could.

/Ted - KC1JMZ

RE: B1 cellular connections - Charliechan - 02-21-2022

Just for info, I have a hotspot router that I had to provide Verizon with its IMEI and it took them 3 weeks to address my router. So I will try ATT ot T-Mobile in mine.

/Chan - KC4CL